When they will be available

Hi everyone, I want to ask when weapons will be available for download from quirkychirps, because I am very interested and there are many other people who just like me are waiting for their access

I do not want to be rude but why are you writing that again? Do not stress him! You have already asked the same question here at the forum.
If everything is ready as he wants it, then he will publish it, or not.
Remember, it’s like Christmas, you have to be patient until the presents are finally here!
Good things need some time! We are all looking forward to it!

1 Like

Hi ToKu, I mean that he shared with me images from his two models and I need files for their correct reading. I just want to draw his attention to even though he shared with us in his opinion. I wrote to him directly about it, I wanted to exchange my models in HD. He sent these pictures and when I had a problem with a wrong reading and when I reformed it from then on, he does not speak

Hello Patrix,
I’m glad that you answerd and you obviously do not feel offended by me. That was not my intention. What I wanted to say is just that you have to wait what he does. He is the owner of his work, and only he decides what he wants to do and what does not. Lots of people do modding in their free time. Many people work hard, and have little time for games, and less time to make models for Q3. In addition, you can not imagine how many very young members are active here in the forum and are part of the Q3 scene (although I do not know how old quirkychirps really is). But just imagine there are people who are 13 or 15 years old! While I am pleased that so young people like Q3, but honestly at this age I only had ladies in my mind. So if he stopped doing something for Q3 and devotes himself to other things, then we have to live with it.
In short, I’m a really old man (50+) and what I’ve learned in my life is that sometimes you have to accept things, either way.
It’s like having children, if you have kids, or if you’ll have children someday, then you’ll find out they’re actually asking, “When are we finally here?” when you go on vacation. At some point you will only say “Soon!” Because it does not matter, they would always ask anyways.
So, just look forward to his work! If you have technical problems with his work, then just ask for solutions!
This also helps him, and even more, other people can help. Just asking for a release date doesn’t make sense as it seems, especially because he do not response to that (as already said, which is something you will have to live with).
Best regards!

1 Like

Thanks, very informative and a pity that I do not have steel patience. Personally, what I create is optical camouflage - I’m not talking about the green screen, but also Quake and after 12 years of playing I wanted to change its appearance. As you said, we will wait :slight_smile:

1 Like