Weapons from Quake Champions

Hi all , I made some new weapon models for Q3 from Quake Champions , Have fun! :slight_smile: https://filebin.net/69f6vwworwuie45q two types of railgun (eraser and pulsar) , https://filebin.net/zzdv7mshy8plbdbw gauntlet pummel , Quake Champions plasma gun , two types of lightining gun : (tesla gun and latest version from QC , “SNOP” in polish language)

Very interesting! Keep up :slight_smile: whats polycount btw

Wow man! incredible work! Can you share the lightgun model? This is not available from your downloads links (in the firs link are all models, but not lightgun). The second link don’t work.

I’ve downloaded the rip models from here a time ago:
https://mega.nz/folder/TglHxQqQ#fN50rZx4_5J9ZrTyiYwqmw/folder/Kks3yIIZ

But all file formats need to be converted. And you make this possible! Thanks!

A guy called Shakes (or Spooks in Steam) shared all this rip content in this place:

It’s a great work too. But I have no idea how I can export/convert all those files to any game engine.

I’ve tested the weapons in Q3 Sepearmint 1.0.2 and looks outstanding!
But have some missplaced coordinates from the player model, look:
Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

The grab hand are incorrect in all cases.

Can someone share the qc weapons? Link file are expired ;/

Can someone please re-upload these ? I’d really like to try them out.

Thank you !

can you PLEASE re-upload these files?
I am actually working on a full qc conversion and have a lot of content so far.
I’ve used models made by another modder CbAqvq 191 for the armors, mega, yellow health, nailgun and lightning, and i’ve done a complete sound conversion using the qc announcer voice. their qc mod thread: QCA (pueba) [Quake III: Arena] [Works In Progress]
i also made a set of hd 1024x1024 icons for both the hud and ammo boxes. i’m also using the q4 ammo boxes since nobody has made that model and i don’t know how to replace md3 with animated sprites.
anyway, aside from the medals system such as adding from the grave and a few others, and the other missing qc options, i’m working on doing a visual and audio conversion drop in pk3 that will also be complete with the hud. i’ll be using quake 3 + since i can use my custom qc hud. currently testing the project with spearmint though. i did make custom color files for the health spheres, and am using color respective spheres. it looks super clean with the qc health model, just wish i could figure out how to use blender to load the health model then spit out two more of them. i can’t use the same model for different healths because it’s calling one specific file. so all i can do is change the color of it and use it for one health. if i try to use it in all 3, they all will be the same color, so i need two more of them asking for two more files. i made the icons as png and edited the gfx file.
the nailgun made by CbAqvq 191 was missing wall damage marks and projectile, so i replaced the plasma sprite with the nail sprite from qcde, and the plasma mark with the bullet mark. i tried using the bullet explosion sparks, but when i copy the code form the machinegun to the plasma, it works but the sparks are huge, and i can’t figure out how to make them smaller so i just left it for now. i did add the nail ricochet sound from quake. currently waiting on that modder from gamebanana to get back to me about making two more health models so i can finish the green and red healths. i would love it if you could make a purple gauntlet, the standard qc gauntlet if that’s on your list. i wish there was a way to convert the nade to tribolt but i don’t think it’s possible without recompiling. i have a feeling that someone may actually do a qc to q3 recompile complete with menu, medals, game modes and pretty much the rest of it. qcde is great fun, but it would be nice to have a q3 version when you’re all doomed out and don’t want to wait on the gatekeeper to let you play a game of qc.

here’s how it looks so far. i managed to shrink the hud numbers with the same trick using paint 3d to increase the transparent canvas size without stretching the image. now i have small numbers. it’s just temporary though.