Raspberry Pi Questions / Issues

Hi.

I am having some issues with the Raspberry Pi build of AVP - see below:

• Cannot grab the mouse - I can see this issue has been raised for Linux before and should be fixed but it still does not work on the Pi? Pressing +G does not grab the mouse, it just remains as a mouse pointer over the top of the game in the background.

• Joypad input - I can’t get my joypad to be recognised in AVP. It normally works fine in other SDL2 ports? Is there a flag I need to set or a toggle inside the console to get it to be recognised?

• Alien Demo compiling - This may be me being a noob but I can’t find where I need to set the -DALIEN_DEMO flag in the Makefile? :blush: The Readme file states “add -DALIEN_DEMO to
    ***the CFLAGS line (the one that’s uncommented) in the Makefile.***”, but I can’t find any ‘CFLAGS’ line in the Makefile?

Other than the above it is working great and its a nice addition to my Pi games collection! I just can’t really play it without either a) mouse support or b) joystick support. :cry:

Here are the flags I set whilst making (I’m using a Pi 2):

cmake … -DSDL_TYPE=SDL2 -DOPENGL_TYPE=OPENGLES -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS= “-DNDEBUG -Ofast -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 -mfloat-abi=hard -ffast-math -fno-math-errno -g -DFIXED_WINDOW_SIZE” -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-DNDEBUG -Ofast -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 -mfloat-abi=hard -ffast-math -fno-math-errno -g -DDFIXED_WINDOW_SIZE" -DCMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS="-g"

All the best.
Steve